• Meets to discuss and share ideas to increase the awareness and use of the Grapevine and La Viña as recovery tools by individuals and groups.
• Interacts with the AA Grapevine office to keep current on new items and services, and provide area and group feedback.
• Participates in workshops, service meetings and related events to provide information about the Grapevine and La Viña.
• Encourages groups to consider electing Grapevine and La Viña Representatives among their group service positions.
• Works to develop and expand a service network among group, district and county Grapevine and La Viña Representatives throughout SENY.
• Works with other SENY service committees on events and activities of mutual interest.
• Coordinates and provides displays of books, tapes, CDs and other Grapevine and La Viña items for sale at AA service events throughout SENY including the 2009 area convention.
If you are a new Grapevine or La Viña Representative in SENY, congratulations and welcome!
We ask that you register with SENY. We will then forward this information to the AA Grapevine office in New York City. If you register with the AA Grapevine office, please register with SENY also.